Services and Amenities
There are many services and amenities available to you when you reserve Waycross for your conferences or retreats. Some of the services and amenities are available for no additional fee, including:
- Access to 400 acres of private property with hiking trails and a fishing lake
- Three hot meals with each overnight stay
- 24 hour beverage bar (in the Conference Center)
- Fruit baskets in the Main Dining Room
- Wireless Internet
- Large and small meeting spaces
- Television/DVD/VCR (upon request)
- Easel/Newsprint/Markers (upon request)
- Projector Screen (upon request)
- Initial meeting room set-up
- Campfire Circle
- Basketball Court, Ping Pong and other sports equipment (upon request)
There are other services and amenities that are available upon request, for a fee, including:
- Snacks and hors d’oeuvres
- LCD Projector
- Swimming Pool/Lifeguard
- Climbing Wall
- Zip Line
- Low Ropes Course
- Mountain Biking
- Guided Hikes
- Scenic Chapel access
- Labyrinth for meditation walks
- Prayer Books
- Altar Supplies
- Communion Bread (upon request)
Waycross is available to all non-profit groups whose purpose is compatible with the Waycross mission and values and whose purpose or activity does not run counter to the beliefs and practices of the Episcopal Church. All groups must provide an Indiana Tax Exempt number or Federal Non-Profit ID number, if applicable.
Waycross does not host purely social events such as weddings.
Family camps must be booked through a parish church or other non-profit organization.
The use of common areas at Waycross are arranged through contract so that the safety and hospitality needs of all on-site are taken into consideration.
Guests at Hickory Hill Retreat Center prepare their own meals in the kitchen provided in those facilities.
Reservations are confirmed on a first-come, first-served basis. Waycross makes every effort to communicate with Episcopal groups and provide them the right of first refusal for annually scheduled events.
Stop by the office to pick up a conference planner packet, visit our Plan Your Retreat page, or contact the office at 812-597-0728 to learn more about reserving your next event at Waycross. Our Conference Coordinator can be reached at the office number or through e-mail at reservations(at)waycrosscenter.org. Space fills up fast, one year advance reservations are recommended.